This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team at Soar Valley College, Gleneagles Avenue, Leicester LE4 7GY, as part of our contractwith Leicester BSF.
This is a parttime role working 20hours per week Monday to Friday between 3:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
As the Cleaning Supervisor, you will undertakea range of duties and tasks to ensure that the site is maintained to the required cleaning and hygiene standards.
- Assist, support and co-ordinate a team of cleaning staff, undertaking daily inspections as requested and overseeing the work of the cleaning team to ensure all cleaning schedules are completed.
- Assist the Site Manager in ensuring adequate cover for all cleaning runs.
- Ensuring equipment is sufficient, well maintained and being used appropriately by the team.
- Ensuring the team are reporting to work in the correct uniform, using appropriate PPE and reporting any failure to Site Manager.
- Assist site team in dealing with emergency situations.
- Maintain H&S to a high standard at all times and ensure site safety procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you should have cleaning experience, ideally within the education sector and experience of leading a small team.
You should also have experience in setting cleaning rosters, working to service performance KPIs and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Excellent attention to detail and good client facing skills would also be desirable.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.