Part Time Customer Service Advisors (working from home)
Ant Marketing is a leading, Sheffield based, Customer Experience Centre providing customer communications, customer service, administration and telemarketing services to local, national and international clients.
We are seeking part time Customer Service Advisors (20 hours per week) to support with ongoing Government projects that are in place to assist with the national roadmap out of the pandemic. These vacancies are currently fixed-term on an ongoing basis.
These Customer Service roles will have flexibility for remote working however, all successful candidates must be able to commit to 2 weeks of training at our Training Centre based in Sheffield. The training will be 2 days classroom training (9am – 5.30pm) followed by 8 days of training on the job from the office. You will then be provided with IT facilities/laptop to work from home after this initial 2 week training period.
Therefore, it is essential that all candidates must live in a commutable distance to Sheffield City Centre.
- Ability to adapt to new computer systems
- Able to demonstrate good customer service skills
- Comfortable with inputting basic data into systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General admin/office skills
Desirable Criteria for Administrator role
- Back office or telephone-based customer service and/or administration experience
- Direct office experience
Responsibilities of Customer Service Advisors
- Contacting members of the public following recent information they have provided to us
- Transcribing details of customers surveys carried out over the phone
- Inputting basic details into internal systems
- Following up with local authorities with regards to any relevant actions needed following customer curtesy calls
- General admin duties
These Customer Service vacancies are to start on 26th April and all candidates must be able to commit to a 2 week training period at our Training sites in Sheffield. All social distancing measures are strictly followed during any on-site training that takes place.
These are part time vacancies working 20 hours per week
Shift Patterns available:
Option 1 – Tuesday – Saturday, 16:00 – 20:00 (20 hours per week)
Option 2 – Sunday – Thursday, 16:00 – 20:00 (20 hours per week)
£8.36 – £8.91 per hour
Fixed Term Contract – ongoing.
Start Dates will commence from 26th April where 2 weeks of paid training will take place in Sheffield. You will then be provided with the IT facilities to work from home.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us as you will be assisting in extremely essential, national projects in relation to the current global pandemic.
If interested, please apply immediately and a member of our Talent Sourcing Team will contact you in the coming days to discuss in more detail.