We are looking for an experience part time registered nurse with proven skills to carry out outpatient procedure support and support ourconsultant dermatologists. The role is based in our clinic in London.
This is a great opportunity for a dermatology nurse or nurse with a strong interest in dermatology, keen to develop new skills and experience career progression within a growing independent healthcare provider.
In Clinic Responsibilities
- Carrying out treatments at the clinic; setting up a sterile field, supporting with excisions and biopsies, taking bloods (experience in Phototherapy, Patch Testing, Photodynamic therapy, Daylight PDT, and Iontophoresis is a bonus though training will be provided).
- Seeing patients (adults, parents, children) for education, application of treatments, dressings and wound care.
- Promoting high standards of clinical care to our patients across the board.
- Ensuring clinical audits, policies, procedures and medical governance standards are always met, and embedded into the working culture.
Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse (Adult) Level 1
- A real passion for patient care and delivering an effective service
- A good understanding of CQC policies relating to a clinical environment
- Good communicator and team player
- Experience in a dermatology setting at a band 5, including phototherapy experience and an awareness of aesthetic treatments
- Experience with assisting dermatology surgery and Mohs surgery
What we offer
- Salary in the range £25-£30K pa FTEdepending on experience. This will be pro-rata to the hours.
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career.
- 23 days of annual leave entitlement in addition to public holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
Hours of work
20 hours per week, Thursday, Friday and Saturdayshifts.