PT Feeder Dispatch Clerk – Stanford-le-Hope
The Feeder department has a vacancy for a Dispatch Clerk based at UPS London Hub.
Monday to Friday: 02.00am – 07.00am
This is a pivotal role and therefore flexibility will be required.
• Dispatching the feeder delivery network
• Effective communication between all stakeholders
• Enforce safe yard control, management of yard equipment, carry out checks, audits and observations
• Troubleshoot and report back to management, report on non-compliance, and involvement in ad-hoc projects.
• Highly organized and have good attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Have an ability to self-motivate and also have good basic computer knowledge
• Able to remain calm, courteous and professional whilst having the ability to work under pressure.
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.