Are you looking for a new part-time opportunity? If math and spreadsheets are in your comfort zone then this could be your next perfect job.
Join Ann House in Kendal as a Part-Time Finance Administrator, where you will work 26 hours per week and will be part of an environment that has a strong emphasis on teamwork.
You will turn your hand to all finance duties, including assisting with the patient monies system, DWP benefit claim, petty cash and processing purchase orders.
As a Finance Administrator, you will liaise with Head Office, ensuring finance policies and procedures are adhered to and updating the purchase ledger spreadsheet.
As an Elysium employee, you will have continuous access to inclusive training, staff perks, and career progression tailor-made for you. So you can focus on delivering great healthcare as it should be.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- GCSE certificate, Grade C or above in English & Mathematics
- NVQ Level II Business Administration
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sage 200 experience desirable
- Excellent record-keeping skills and knowledge of software packages
- Experience in dealing with cash and performing reconciliations
What you will get:
- A salary of £13,900
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off! (pro rata)
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Benefits & About Elysium