We need a Food & Beverage Assistant who’s great with people, and passionate about service.
Hourly wage of £9.50 is our starting wage for this role.
– Be passionate about hospitality and serving guests in our restaurant/ bar
– Be personable and engaging
– Be able to strike up relationships with our guests
– Have the ability to deliver great service
– Have an interest in food and beverage with a passion to develop knowledge further
– Work well in a team and get on well with other departments
– Take pride in their work
Located just 15 miles from Oxford, the Minster Mill is in the picturesque village of Minster Lovell, the newly developed Minster Mill and Garden Spa includes a 48 cover 3 AA rosette restaurant, a lounge bar and banqueting for up to 100 people. The kitchen is headed up by Tom Moody, Masterchef ‘the Professionals’ Semi-Finalist 2017, with the focus on a passionate team and quality food and beverage offering. Our sister property, the Old Swan (over the road!) is a classic country Inn that offers a relaxed but bustling environment and great food, housing 16 bedrooms above. The Minster Mill offers a relaxed, fun yet professional environment to work in.
WE WANT TO DEVELOP OUR PEOPLE
We have created our own internal training and development pathways for almost every job role in the business. This means the development journey in the business is mapped out clearly in writing, which employees are given when they start work, so everyone knows what the next step on their journey is, and how to get there. We also have our own people brand- ‘Family First’, because we are one big family 🙂
WE WANT WORK TO BE A PLEASURE
We’re a people business – our success relies on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. That’s why we invest in your training and development and promote from within. We depend on your personality and enthusiasm for hospitality… and we offer all sorts in return. We can offer careers across our collection of hotels or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles, we may look for relevant experience, but for other jobs we just want the right character and attitude- we’ll teach you the rest!
AND…OUR TEAMS GET
– Amazing staff rates at our hotels for themselves, friends and family, as well as great food and beverage discounts
– Recognition for each year of work with us and big length of service milestones
– Access to our employee benefits and engagement platform and other performance, loyalty and fun -related perks!
– Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme, which is on hand to provide personal help and support if and when it’s needed
– Team events, recognition and celebrations!