Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for a part-time opportunity within a company that values and supports you? If so, join the team at Ann House and be a part of a team that has a strong emphasis on teamwork.
Working 26 hours a week, which includes alternate Saturdays, you will turn your hand to all HR-related tasks, from providing secretarial support, managing new starters to liaising with payroll and updating and maintaining HR files.
As an HR Administrator, you will provide secretarial services to designated managers/departments, this will see you arrange meetings, minute taking and supporting with correspondence.
With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll enjoy support from a regional network of healthcare professionals, with access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
- Provide clerical/typing duties
- Advise, purchase and maintain office equipment in line with the requirements of the unit
- Manage and internal and external postal systems
- Maintain all updates and changes on the HR system
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s, including English and Maths, at grade C/grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 3 years secretarial and administrative experience
- Experience working within a clinical background is desirable
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £13,900
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Benefits & About Elysium