Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a part-time opportunity within an organisation that values and supports you? If so, then this might be for you. Join the team at Three Valleys Hospital as a Part-Time Lead Administrator and be a part of a team that has a strong emphasis on teamwork.
Working 22.5 hours a week, you will join the team which provides a safe and supportive environment for up to 43 men and women with complex mental health needs. You will you coordinate the functioning and staffing of all administration areas, including secretarial, MHA, CPA, Resourcing, Human Resources, Finance, Ward Administration, Complaints and Visitor Liaison.
You will shape, influence and supervise the reception team, secretarial team and the Mental Health Act Department. This includes ensuring high-quality confidential customer focussed service is adhered to.
As a Lead Administrator, you will provide secretarial services to designated managers/departments, including arranging meetings, minute taking and supporting them with correspondence.
You will be responsible for having oversight of departments expenditure and for funding for additional or special observations, ensuring claims are within budget, processed and appropriately authorised
Three Valleys Hospital has a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll enjoy support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
- Monitor and review the quality of service delivery, taking corrective action where necessary
- Advise, purchase and maintain office equipment in line with the requirements of the unit
- Manage and internal and external postal systems
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s, including English and Maths, at grade C/grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Supervisory management skills and qualification or NVQ 3 in Business Administration
- Experience of MS Office
- A minimum of 3 years secretarial and administrative experience working at a senior level
- Experience working within a clinical background is desirable
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £25,000 Pro Rata (£15,000 as Part-Time)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Benefits & About Elysium