We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. Subject to management approval we allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Minimum Wage (Dependent upon Age)
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave (Pro-Rata)
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras – Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Process Information and Update Accounts quickly and accurately to ensure that information held in respect of business rate payers is correct and up-to-date.
- Researching Relevant Comparable Rating Evidence from Weekly Valuation Office Schedules, finding Key Contacts and Contact Details for the Business Development Team.
- Gathering Information from the Valuation Office Agency Website
- Assist with Completing and updating of Excel Spreadsheets, as requested.
- Researching Specific Projects on Behalf of the Rating Surveyors
- Assist with Data Input
- Scanning and Uploading Agreements, where applicable
- Comply with Team Targets
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of procedures, regulations and systems
- Working with Cross Departmental Teams
- Assist the Business Development Team Manager with Rating E-mail Campaigns.
- Maintain a High level of customer care in all operations.
- Other duties as required by the Business Development Team Manager and Rating Surveyors.
- Proven IT Skills including High-Level Microsoft Word and Excel Competencies
- Well Organised, Efficient, Used to working off own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Able to plan and prioritise workload
- Good problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, an eye for detail.
- Flexible, self-motivated and committed to offering excellent customer service
- Positive attitude and able to collaborate with others and work effectively in a team.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot would be useful.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Works with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Working in a customer service/sales role within an office environment
- Working in a previous research role would be beneficial
- Minimum of Maths and English GCSE’s 9 – 4 (A* to C)
25 hours Per Week
Monday to Friday 10:00am-4:00pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com .
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.