Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
- Welcome to Michael Kors Cathedral street
Here our customers will find a chic range of products including: : Glamorous ready-to-wear and accessories, from the luxe Michael Kors Collection to the fashion-forward MICHAEL Michael Kors line. The store will also feature the brand’s fast-growing menswear line, Michael Kors Mens, and a wide array of watches, jewelry, footwear, eyewear and fragrance.
It’s all about you – Do you match the following?
– An experienced Sales associate used to multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment within a high volume store
– A results driven and enthusiastic team player who thrives on exceeding targets and inspiring others
– A charismatic, people focused professional who enjoys working as part of a large team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
If yes, press “apply now” below
…then be prepared to be an MK Ambassador
Our business is fashion. Our people are passionate. Our brand is iconic.
We are MICHAEL KORS.
- Sales Generation
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Participate in inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
- Experience of retail and luxury
- Able to work as a team member
- Excellent personal organizational skills with attention of detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to work on different tasks easily – Multi-tasking
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences.Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V