We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team as a Part Time Sales Consultant in our Canary Wharf shop in London. You will be responsible for assisting the Management Team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge.
• To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
• To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
• To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis, inviting them to relevant events and keeping them aware of any new products.
• Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
• As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company’s desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from clients.
• Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• A minimum of 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous experience of retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work towards weekly sales targets.
• Ability to build and communicate excellent product knowledge.
• Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
• Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance and individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts-
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Uniform Allowance.
• Competitive Sales Commission Scheme.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles.
For more information on this role, please click on the Job Description link below-
Job Description-Sales Consultant