At Anglian Home Improvements we are looking for Part Time Sales Support Agents for our new Sales Support Contact Centre based in Norwich, the role is responsible for calling all prospective customers to follow up on our sales appointments. The purpose of the Call Centre role is to engage with the prospective customer, either following a sales appointment, or to follow up their registered interest in our product(s) arranging a sales appointment with a Sales Representative or to provide further information to the prospective customer for the Sales Support Agent to negotiate & complete the sale.
To reward this important role you will be offered a permanent career with us, a monthly salary & a bonus opportunity of up to an extra £9k per annum- Pro Rata . The Part Time hours available cover evenings, weekends or a combination of both. There is the option to upskill with a professional qualification and you will be joining at an exciting time to become part of a newly created Sales Support Team.
What the Role is
- Developing and nurturing sales opportunities and negotiating a sale
- Engaging with prospective customers that we have already engaged with
- Negotiating a sale through outbound calls & overcoming objections
- Maximising opportunities from existing leads for business growth
- Achieving set sales performance targets through matching the right products & service to the prospective customer
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge
- Ensuring all databases and customer information is accurate, in line with GDPR and other statutory legislation
What We Need
- Proven success in a telesales role and the ability to be able to close a sale
- A passion for talking , rapport building and offering a great customer experience
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and providing an excellent customer experience.
- Determination to succeed, be focused and remain motivated
- Excellent communication skills to enhance sales values and conversion
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Excellent Bonus (OTE up to £26,000 PA – Pro Rata)
- Part Time Hours – 15 hours or 18 hours a week
- Shifts available are : Evenings, the Weekend or a combination of both
- Staff Benefits & Perks
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- 31 Days Holiday, increasing with service
‘We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer – having complied with Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19’