Good Oaks (New Forest) are looking for a Part-Time Home Carer to join our friendly and valued team in New Milton and surrounding areas.
Our Carers help clients to be independent and happy at home by helping with meal preparation, medication administration, personal care and companionship.
Although care experience and qualifications are desirable, they are not essential as full, paid training is provided before you start.
If you’re reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centred care we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits for our care staff
– Paid induction training
– 28 days holiday pay (pro-rata)
– Paid mileage
– Great career progression options
– Friendly, common-sense management
– Market-leading Employment Package
The successful candidate will have:
– Caring personality
– Experience preferable but not essential
– Full driving licence and access to a car (essential)
– Full DBS certificate (we can organise this for you)
Contact us for further details about pay bands
PPEs such as gloves, aprons and face shields are provided and required to use to help prevent spread of the virus to our clients and other staff. Social distancing guidelines in place therefore virtual meetings, sanitation, and cleaning procedures are in position in the work place to again stop the spread of the virus.