We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile, diligent and highly organised Personal Assistant to support our senior management in pioneering technological disruption in the publishing industry. If you are ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis and enjoy working in a fast paced environment alongside bright and energetic individuals – we would love to meet you!
- Personal and executive assistance for our CEO & CTO – managing calendars, organising business / personal meetings and travel logistics, helping with personal chores and responsibilities, taking meeting minutes, managing email correspondence, answering and directing incoming calls, business contacts update etc.
- Office management – welcoming guests, organising food and drinks delivery, managing stationary, paperwork administration, overseeing cleaning and tidiness in the office
- Other duties as required to support the team
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We’d love to hear from you.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full driver’s license (must be able to travel around London)
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Working part-time (must be able to commit three flexible days a week)
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Free breakfast, weekly team lunches and regular team events (e.g. dinners, karting, karaoke, barbecues, games nights, poker tournaments), as well as Friday drinks on our balcony overlooking West London.
- Our fridge is stocked with delicious non-alcoholic drinks, and we offer unlimited snacks, fresh fruit and Nespresso coffee for our employees all day, every day.
- Regular internal workshops, conferences and research conferences.