As the first and often the last point of contact for each one of our valued clients, a Headmasters receptionist plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day running of our salon business.
From answering appointment calls to keeping stylist’s columns running smoothly and dispensing great product advice, this job is more about client and staff liaison than simply front-of-house.
We expect high standards of service and a proactive attitude and in return we train and reward our reception teams accordingly.
Headmasters value each and every team member for their strengths because we want our staff to join us for a career, not just a job.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
-To meet and greet clients with a welcoming friendly smile
– To work as part of a team
– To accurately record all relevant paperwork according to Headmasters procedures
– To maintain the day-to-day operational standards of the Salon
– Take any coats and offer refreshments and magazines
– Enter Client details on the computer systems
– Answer phone within 3 rings
– Sell appointments to both walk ins and phone enquiries
– inform stylist of arrival
– close sale professionally and friendly
-Provide accurate cashing up at the end of the day
Lead Azure Software Developer – (Part-Time,… Part Time Swindon, United Kingdom Published 23 hours ago
Lead Azure Software Developer – (Part-Time, Job-Share and Full-Time) Location: Fareham The opportunity: Are you passionate about helping ...
Mendix Low-code Software Developer – (Part-Time,… Part Time Swindon, United Kingdom Published 23 hours ago
Mendix Low-code Software Developer – (Part-Time, Job-Share and Full-Time) Location: Swindon/Fareham with hybrid working Description of the team and role: </...