Our Client based just outside the city centre in Newport are looking for a receptionist to work fulltime starting as soon as possible in their busy site. This position will be Monday to Friday, 9-5 on a temporary basis with the intention of making the role permanent for the right candidate.
The role of their Receptionist is to provide a professional and effective reception service, being the first point of contact for visitors to the site.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
* Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring Visitors Forms are completed to the required standards.
* Ensure reception area is kept in good order.
* Monitoring and granting site access where appropriate.
* Answering telephone calls, taking messages or transferring where appropriate.
* Manage stationery stock levels for the site, including making ad hoc orders as appropriate.
* Manage incoming and out-going post for the site, including franked mail, special deliveries, Signed for and Couriers.
* Provide administrative support, including filing, mail merges, binding and photocopying.
Qualifications, Experience, Technical Skills & Knowledge
* Constant drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation with ability to motivate others
* Committed, disciplined and well organised
* Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
* Ability to use own initiative
* Excellent attention to detail
* Smart Appearance
Own transport is advantageous but their are transport links dependant on your location.
If this is the opportunity for you apply today!