No matter what, you have the ability to smile the most welcoming smile and put the customer’s needs first. You love being able to make each and every person’s stay not only memorable but personal and you’re able to do that because you understand the importance of the small details.
You’re a mind-reader due to your ability to anticipate what your customer wants before they even knew what they wanted. And juggler – because you love change and are focused on delivering outstanding guest experience whilst overseeing a busy reception.
What will I be responsible for as a Receptionist?
As a Receptionist at voco St John’s Hotel, you will be trusted to check in guests and respond to queries about the hotel, ensuring each and every one of them have an outstanding and memorable experience each and every time.
As clichéd as it sounds, you’ll constantly want to find innovative ways to put a smile on your customers face. It could be as simple as offering to book Amy the best table in our restaurant after she’s spent the last two hours travelling. Or it could be upgrading Bipin’s room as he’s stayed with you five times in the last month and well, why wouldn’t we want to go above and beyond?
Is this Receptionist role right for me?
- You’ll already be an established Receptionist, or a professional with a knowledge of the hospitality industry who lives breathes and sleeps outstanding service
- You’re confidently able to respond to incoming queries to the hotel, whilst checking-in guests and all the time ensuring you provide outstanding first impressions.
As a Receptionist at voco St John’s Hotel, you will be given the opportunity to develop and make the most out of your career. We believe that our people are our business; so along with the tools and support you will need to get to where you want to go – we’ll make sure you have fun along the way! We really are dedicated to creating a positive place where the best people want to work.
What’s in it for me?
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels and IHG estates
- Leisure Club / Gym free membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family (and you’re not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
- Parking on site for free
- Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
- Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Uniform provided
- Flexible attitude and working hours.