Receptionist / Host
Based in Kirkcaldy
Temporary role – £9.00 per hour + holiday pay
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with a with a leading client based in Kirkcaldy to recruit this role. This role will be based on-site with the client in a Covid-secure environment.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide front desk Reception cover within a showroom environment on a temporary basis covering a period of planned absence.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Acting as first point of contact for all visitors to the showroom
* Answering all incoming calls to the showroom, dealing with basic queries & directing calls when required
* Ensuring the Reception area & showroom are kept in good order
* Various ad hoc admin duties as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Previous experience in a Receptionist or Showroom Host role – this experience is essential
* Experience of using a Cisco switchboard would be preferred, but this is not essential
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply Now Save job
Receptionist Leeds | Negotiable Receptionist Liverpool | Negotiable Medical Receptionist Liverpool | Negotiable
Share this job
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C’s