Elite Talent Resourcing have been engaged by a leading veterinary provider to source a Receptionist on a permanent basis for their clinic based in Liverpool.
As a Veterinary Receptionist you will be the face of the clinic and the first person to greet clients and their pets. You will be welcoming, friendly, sympathetic and show empathy when necessary. You will strive to deliver an outstanding customer service in this fantastic facility.
The ideal Veterinary Receptionist
- Currently working as a Receptionist in a busy environment, someone from a veterinary clinic, doctors or dentist etc would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communicator both in person and over the phone
- Great organisational skills
- Strong admin skills with experience using word, excel and outlook
- Team player, always striving to go the extra mile
Please only apply for this role if you have worked as a Receptionist previously and have a strong admin / reception background. Although coming from a veterinary background would be advantageous it is not essential as full training can be given.
My client offer great benefits working for them including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4 day working week plus 1 weekend in 4 (average of 37 hours per week)
- Discounts on services
- Great team with a real 'family feel'
To discuss this Veterinary Receptionist role in further detail please apply and submit your most up to date CV or alternatively contact us on the details below.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Elite Talent Resourcing Ltd is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible on our website