Quest Apartments Hotels has over 170 properties in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the United Kingdom. You’ll find a Quest Apartment Hotel in regions and cities, close to head offices, business centres and major tourist destinations.
Quest Liverpool City Centre are seeking a self-motivated individual, who has a passion for developing and nurturing relationships with existing and potential clients. The successful applicant will demonstrate enthusiasm for selling, strong time management, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, a friendly, mature approach to their work. A proven track record in the hospitality, travel, or tourism industries is essential with at least one year of experience.
The position presents a great opportunity to work in a well-established, dynamic, and friendly growing team environment, under the banner of the highly successful and established Quest Group brand.
Our properties operate 24/7; therefore, the department works on a day shift basis which consist of an early (07:00-15:30) and late (14:30-23:00). The night shifts are between 22:45-07:15
We are seeking a confident Receptionist to become part of our Front Office Teams. This role is full time (32hours of 4 days). The successful candidate will be required to work a mixture of day and night shifts.
Working in shifts, you will be required to:
• Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
• Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to personalise with the guests’ needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
• Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
• Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
• Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
• Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
• Be aware of the hotel availability and that every opportunity to maximise room sales is taken
Ideally you must have:
• Previous experience in the customer service sector
• Knowledge of RMS (PMS Sysem) is desirable, otherwise training will be provided
• Proficient level of IT systems
• Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
• A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
In return, we will provide you with:
• Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave pro rata (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, wellbeing checks, season ticket loans and much more
• Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf, represented in key cities of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 residences in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.