We are looking for a Receptionist for our London office in Soho, working 37.5 hours per week (8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday). You will be the first point of contact for the office, handling telephone calls and greeting visitors, as well as dealing with internal and external mail.
What you’ll be doing
As our front of house receptionist, you’ll be the face of Clear Channel UK. You’ll provide excellent customer service to all our clients, guests and employees visiting our Head Office in the heart of Soho. This role offers variety alongside your primary responsibility for the day to day running of the reception desk, if you’re proactive and full of initiative you’ll do very well. The role also supports the Workplace Manager in handling the day to day management of the building as well as processing orders and invoices. Day to day you’ll:
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Liaise with contractors and service providers
- Raise Purchase Orders and process invoices
- Keep a log of to do jobs for weekly maintenance visits
You’ll be a quick learner and happy to manage a sometimes-busy reception, although never unmanageable. It’s vital that you have exceptional customer service, a problem-solving attitude, accuracy and attention to detail.
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of 1-year previous experience in a similar role is required
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise a varied workload
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- We work hard but we have fun doing so and you’ll feel our brilliant culture from day one.
- You’ll work in a modern, vibrant and light reception in a business of genuinely nice people.
- Salary up to £26,000 per annum
- Company Annual Bonus Scheme
- Company pension up to 8%, life insurance and group income protection schemes
- Cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK is one of the leading Out of Home media owners, committed to Creating the Future of Media, Out of Home, with more than 35,000 advertising sites in our portfolio. Our talented team of over 600 people work in 14 locations across the country, creating and delivering some of the most memorable advertising campaigns in the UK. You’ll find Clear Channel’s classic and digital advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall, and in every major urban area in between!
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness and as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and be treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you’d like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, we’d like to hear from you.
CCUK does not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies. Please do not forward applicants for our jobs, to CCUK employees or any other company location. CCUK is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.