Receptionist | Administration | Spire Regency | Macclesfield | Full time, Permanent
Spire Regency in Macclesfield has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team on a full time, permanent basis.
Working hours will be on a rota basis between Monday – Sunday and require flexibility to work on shifts between 6:30 am and 9 pm. (enhanced rate for weekends available)
Please apply only if you can commit to this.
The Spire Regency Hospital in Macclesfield, South Cheshire opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures across a range of specialist fields like orthopaedics, cosmetics and general surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming, registering, including the accurate collection of credit card details and patient information.
- Directing patients, consultants and hospital teams as required, to the hospital in a warm, professional and caring manner and in such a way as to provide confidence.
- Compliance with NHS forms and processes.
- Processing in-patient/out-patient charges.
- Cash handling strictly within the parameters of the ‘Handling Cash Policy’.
- Discharge of patients onto computer system ensuring accuracy of all information.
- Manage the hospital switchboard in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring all calls or enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Undertake various clerical duties including checking of bed status reports, ordering and distribution of newspapers, including badges for visitors, booking taxis.
Who we’re looking for
- A personable individual with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good basic PC skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- High degree of accuracy in administration
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience with information management systems
- Switchboard experience desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications