- Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure; maintain accurate guest accounts and provide accurate, helpful information.
- Attend to all incoming calls via the switchboard in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety
- Ensure professionalism and accuracy with information and billing during arrival and departure.
- Follow procedures for cash and security on front desk.
- Positively respond to all queries (both internal and external), redirect to departments as required.
- Maintain a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates.
Previous experience in similar roles is preferable.
Friendly, approachable with excellent customer service skills.
Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
Strong team player and positive attitude.
Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Essential to be flexible with working hours.
Must already have the right to work in the UK.
Discounted hotel stays across the world with Heartist AccorHotels Bienvenue Card.
Free Bonus Breaks Voucher.
Cycle to Work Scheme.
Staff Uniforms Provided.
Employee Support through confidential Advice Line 24/7.