We are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Receptionist.
As a Receptionist, your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- To meet and greet guests as they arrive at the hotel
- Perform a check-in and check-out procedure
- Perform the ‘rooming procedure’ of all guests as they arrive to the hotel
- Handle all payments and billing
- Help the guests with any Concierge type enquiries and assist with any directions, sightseeing recommendations etc.
- Give special attention to all Langham guests and build strong rapport and relationships during their stay and any future visits
- Update profiles with guest preferences, habits, personal information, any issues or queries guests may have during their stay
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include:
- Meals on duty
- Free accommodation at other Langham Hotels
- Pension plan
- Colleague recognition system
- Learning and development opportunities and many more
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills and a real understanding of 5* luxury environment service requirements
- Excellent communication skills, in the English language, both written and verbal
- One other language is an advantage
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Shows pro-active approach to guests and duties
- Previous use of Opera system is an advantage
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprise 380 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa. The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.