With 11,000 people in 35 countries, COFCO International is the overseas agriculture business platform for COFCO Corporation, China’s largest food and agriculture company. COFCO International is focused on being a leader in the global grains, oilseeds and sugar supply chains, with assets across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company trades with over 50 nations, while providing farmers unique direct access to the growing Chinese market. In 2018, COFCO International handled over 100 million tonnes of related commodities with revenues of 31bn. The company is accelerating its growth to create a world-class integrated global agriculture supply chain, anchored in China and competing globally.
To provide an effective reception role for the business and to assist in the running of the administration functions.
– Undertake the answering of incoming calls and ensuring they are dealt with quickly and in a courteous manner;
– Warmly receive all visitors to the office ensuring that they are promptly and politely dealt with and the Visitor Book is completed;
– Responsible for opening/distributing all incoming mail/deliveries and for the sorting/preparing/franking of all outgoing mail;
– Responsible for the ordering and stock of stationery, to ensure that the demands of the business are satisfied;
– Purchase of cleaning products and drink provisions for the office;
– Assist in the organization of travel and accommodation;
– Responsible for the Company’s archive and ensure all information is recorded;
– Setup of new counterparties, ensuring all data is accurate/compliant with policies/procedures, and managing callbacks with Porto office;
– Assist with the CRM portal: it’s content and to be the first point of contact for customer support;
– Management of the non-trade procurement, purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and monthly reporting to Group;
– Assist with UK’s website content, functionality, and development;
– Prepare administrative/financial/payroll/HR information as required;
– Responsible for the accuracy of the work carried out;
– Ensure that, when set, timescales/ deadlines are met;
– Always project a good image of the Company;
– Operate in accordance with the Company’s Quality Systems and Codes of Practice, to ensure that all relevant documentation complies with these systems/schemes.
– Secondary level;
– Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
– Strong customer service skills;
– Proactive and strong attention to detail;
– Ability to multitask & prioritize daily workload;
– Having a professional manner both in written and verbal communications;
– Good IT skills (mainly MS Office);
– 1-2 years Receptionist/Administrative experience in a corporate or professional environment;
– Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
COFCO International is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. www.cofcointernational.com