Receptionist at 5* Hotel
Tucked away in the heart of historic St James’s and just minutes from London’s iconic landmarks and vibrant West End, The Stafford London is the epitome of traditional British luxury. The Stafford London is home to the renowned American Bar, a London institution and The Game Bird, a restaurant which celebrates contemporary British cooking.
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of London’s most historic five-star hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then this may be the place for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
- Ensuring each guest is escorted to their room and familiarised with the facilities of the hotel.
- Accurately performing all cashiering activities, such as taking all payment types upon check-out (cash, debit or credit card) and resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Being aware of all daily functions, events, VIPs and group arrivals.
- Answering the telephone as per The Stafford’s standards.
- Assisting the reservation department if necessary.
- Implementing effective up selling activities to ensure maximum room revenue through effective rate management.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A passion for 5* guest service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forward-thinking and innovative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great with people
- Proficient in English language
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Rewards, discount and cashback scheme
- Staff discount on food and accommodation
- Training and development
- Meals on duty
- Complimentary dry cleaning of work clothes
- Referral Scheme (Monetary value for each person you bring to work with us)
Sound like you? Apply, and we will contact you!
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.