Bristol Laboratories Ltd is one of the leading and fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the United Kingdom engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of generic medicines, as well as formulation brands. We have state-of-the art manufacturing facilities in Luton & Peterlee.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, we have an excellent opportunity to appoint Receptionist in our front office administration team.
About the Role:
We are looking for Receptionist who hold degree/diploma in Science or even if have recently graduated. We are keen to hire candidates who are looking to enhance their career with a challenging profile. This role will be based on a rolling contract to begin with and potential to become permanent in future. The role will involve meticulous planning and execution of various activities within the reception area and administration department. The role will also involve working with other departments regularly.
- Manage all calls received in a very professional manner and direct them to the correct department or person as per internal SOP
- Manage all internal & external post and courier, follow all process per internal SOP
- Ensure all stationary required by reception area is promptly monitored and requested for in advance
- Observe standards of safety, quality and conduct with respect to yourself, colleagues and product.
- Greet and meet employees, visitors and customers professionally and maintain the visitor log book as per internal process
- Follow the Good documentation practice and ensure all expense are documented daily by completing the reimbursement forms and submitting to relevant department
- Manage all calls related to product query or complaints as per Pharmacovigilance guidelines and completing the appropriate forms and submitting to relevant department without delay
- Co-ordinate for booking and arranging of conference rooms, ensuring all meeting requirements such as arranging & servings teas , coffees, snacks, lunch etc are managed well
- Perform all activities that may be essential to the efficient running of the reception area and office administration.
- In addition to your main duties you will be required to carry out such other duties as required by the company.
- A minimum Science education would be desirable
- As a person, you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and navigate cultural differences with ease.
- With strong organisation and administration skills, you make good decisions, have a strong eye for detail and can prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines.
- In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards package. (Holidays, Free Parking, Occasional Opportunity to travel to different locations, attend seminars and meet industry experts)
- A fantastic training & development opportunity for someone seeking to enhance their learning in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to grow further in your career by interacting and engaging with stakeholders at all levels.