Receptionist – Luxury 5* Boutique Hotel
The LaLit Suri Hospitality Group, headquartered in New Delhi, is India's largest and the fastest growing privately owned Hotel Company. The company offers a portfolio of 12 Luxury hotels, palaces and resorts spread across Indian sub-continent.
“Developing Destinations and not just hotels” is our conviction. We believe that involving local people in our initiatives bring popularity to the destination, boost tourism and bring peace & prosperity to the region. It acts as an economic multiplier, giving jobs and livelihood to many. We describe ourselves as “Traditionally Modern, Subtly Luxurious, Distinctly LaLit”
The 180-year-old neo baroque edifice, which once housed the erstwhile St. Olave’s Grammar School, is now unveiled as The LaLiT London. The luxury boutique hotel features 70 beautifully designed rooms, each ornamented with custom-made art- combining Indian culture with a quintessential British charm. Located a stone’s throw away from Tower Bridge, the hotel is discreetly tucked away in the heart of the city. With excellence in service at the heart of what we do as well as a people centric culture, we invite you to join our team
We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our dedicated Front of House team.
Your New Role
We are seeking an approachable and enthusiastic Receptionist for our 70 bedroom luxury boutique hotel. As a receptionist, you are the first point of contact for our guests and also the last, therefore play a key role in the guest journey. You will welcome the guests and ensure they are attended to without any delay. You will be a team player, coordinating effectively with other departments for a memorable guest stay.
What you will need to succeed
• Previous experience Front Office from a luxury 4/5* hotel
• Fluent in written & verbal English language
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Exceptional customer care skills
• Great team worker
• Ability to work under pressure
• Pride and attention to detail in your work
• Flexible attitude
• Experience using Opera System is advantageous
What’s on offer
• 28 paid holidays per annum
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire/uniform
• Discounted Food and Beverage
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Learning and development programs
• Varied Employee Social Calendar
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.