Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the existing expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS).
The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as front of house Receptionist. You will be responsible for assisting with day to day enquires face to face, via email and over the telephone,greeting, assisting and signposting visitors who visit Seetec Pluss. You will also undertake a range of clerical duties including dealing with incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, filing and other activities requested.
You will be responsible making sure that every customer contacting or visiting Seetec Pluss receives the very best service, every time.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
- Recording and passing on messages, open post and support with the administering of petty cash and postage claims and maintain appropriate records of the final transactions.
- Undertake a range of IT related tasks, including word processing, data input and setting up of spreadsheets and other IT systems.
- Booking of meeting rooms for staff members and dealing with refreshments as requested.
- Ensure all visitors comply with Seetec Pluss signing in and out procedures.
- Is prepared to work flexibly to meet the needs of the role, including any necessary travel and overnight stays.
- To handle personal data in accordance with the organisation’s data protection policy.
For full details see full job description:- https://ourjobs.seetec.co.uk/pluss/receptionist-restart/
Skills and Experience
- Good level IT skills in a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Experience of providing good customer service
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £18,795 – £19,358 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16 March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on 01702 201070.