Please bear in mind before you apply that this role requires a high level of dedication and commitment from the successful applicant. There is an expectation that you will complete assessments, revision, off the job training and keep up to date with logging work in your own time.
As a Renault Dealer, we ensure that no-one is better qualified to look after our vehicles. Our Apprentice Technicians will be trained to manufacturer standards and have access to regular support and technical information.
Within the dealership, we utilise the latest diagnostic technology, tools, and best practice processes so you can offer our customers the very best assistance with their service or repair. You will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and service of the full range of Renault vehicles.
- Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
- Conduct full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks
- Work closely with the service team and ensuring they are kept informed of the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully briefed on work completed. Discuss technical issues/works with directly customers when requested.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service to all workshop customers, personifying the brand.
- Obtain appropriate authorisation if additional work is required on a vehicle.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training and support information provided by Renault.
- Offer technical advice and support to workshop apprentices when requested by a Master Technician.
- Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- Full training will be provided by senior technicians, management and a dedicated mentor.
- Possess good communication skills
- Passionate about the industry
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
- Team Player
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good time keeping
- At least a grade C / 4 in Maths & English GCSE or equivalent.
- If you do not have proof of these grades then you will not be considered for the role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE VISIT: https://www.getmyfirstjob.co.uk/OurNetworks/Employers/DetailsV3/123/renault/renault-apprenticeship-programme
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT SAMANTHA.GEE@UK.BOSCH.COM OR CALL 07773 816273.
Registered Nurse Practitioner – Functional Assessor… Full Time Newport, United Kingdom Published 10 hours ago
Introduction Ready to make a difference? As a nurse are you looking to change lives for the better, including your own? ...