At The Trafalgar St. James, we have a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to work as Restaurant Receptionist in lifestyle and luxury hotels.
Part of London & Regional Hotels, The Trafalgar St. James, Curio Collection by Hilton is a 5 Star hotel with 131 bedrooms including 15 exquisite suites and a number of venues including our unique Rockwell and Rooftop Restaurants and Bars lauded as one of the best in the city.
L+R Hotels comprises Iconic Luxury Hotels, Atlas Hotels, City Hotels and Destination Hotels including the newly open Nobu Portman Square and Mayfair Town House. L+R Hotels is a driven global hotel investment and management company, committed to creating long-term, sustainable value by delivering exceptional hospitality. L+R Hotels owns and manages an extensive hotel portfolio with approximately 18,000 bedrooms across 90 hotels in the UK, Continental Europe, the US and the Caribbean.
As a Restaurant receptionist you will play a key part in making our guest experience one they will always remember. You will need to ensure you:
- Greet and seat all guests as they arrive, and ensure a good service throughout their experience
- Liaise with all team members to ensure swift and efficient communication and service
- Communicate with guests by telephone, email and in person regarding bookings and/or feedback
- Report and follow up on any comments, VIP arrivals or departures as they occur
- Ensure all relevant feedback from guests is dealt with in an efficient manner and informed to the Outlet Manager
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all menu items and services provided and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
The ideal candidate is a person with a clear passion for service. You engage with guests easily and you are able to use your intuition and creativity to deliver a wonderful experience for everyone. The ability to multitask and prioritise is important, as well as the ability to work well under pressure with a broad smile. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, produce quality work and be flexible to work shifts.
Experience within a similar environment is preferable, however we look for attitude, quality and interpersonal skills rather than experience as we will give you the tools to ensure you are successful in your role.
Fantastic Company Benefits:
- Up to 33 days paid holidays per annum
- Health & Wellbeing Cash Plan
- Discount program for you, your friends & family to stay in Hilton Hotels around the world
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Complimentary meals and dry cleaning on duty
- Opportunities for Internal career progression
- Departmental incentive programmes
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
The Trafalgar St. James is a sanctuary of style to rest and play on the edge of Trafalgar Square in the bustle of St. James SW1. Our teams are engaged and committed to make our hotel a fantastic place to work, develop and enjoy making lasting friends.