About The Company
Wren Kitchens is the UK’s number 1 kitchen retailer. Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering a world-class customer experience. In the financial year of 2019 we recorded revenue of £700m.
We’re proud to say that we manufacture all our kitchens out of three, state-of-the-art factories, here in the UK. Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens. We provide tailored kitchens at DIY prices. And with the largest range of colours and styles, Wren provide the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
In 2020 Wren was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
About The Role
We are currently looking for dedicated individuals to work alongside and support our Showroom Management Teams. A passion for providing an exceptional level of support is essential and you must have a proactive approach to work, remaining professional and confidential always.
Hours of Work: Saturday 9am – 6pm & Sunday 10am – 5pm
- Ensure rotas for the area are completed in advance and submitted to the Retail Operations team
- Facilitate area sales conference calls weekly, arranging attendees, ensuring relevant reports are available and feedback outcomes to General Manager.
- Facilitate delivery target review calls, arranging attendees and ensuring relevant reports are available
- Ensure all staff are correctly showing on Sage as per their rota and submit to HR weekly highlighting any discrepancies
- Ensure all staff and business visitors sign in per H&S guidelines
- Check diary each day to confirm all designers available for appointments and all appointments have had a confirmation call. Advise manager of any cancellations or alterations
- Provide cover on the front desk, greeting all customers and advising of our systems & processes
- Answer internal/external phone calls as well as actioning and replying to emails where applicable
- Have good knowledge of the designer dashboard and advise designers of any lack of compliance
- Ensure all consolidation calls are actioned
- Call all quotes within 48 hours to measure the quality of experience
- Liaise with the Installations Team and Customer Service for customer queries and feedback
- Ensure any reports and replies to the Retail Operations team are actioned in a timely manner
- Must have strong IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have professional attitude and appearance
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when required
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise