Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Services Partner – Tesco Southampton – Part Time
Job Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 20
Salary per annum: £9.30 per hour
Working Patterns: Flexibility required across a variety of shifts between 8:30am – 8:00pm Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 6:00pm Saturday and 10:00am – 4:00pm Sunday.
We’re passionate about sharing experiences
Whether it’s a customer taking a weekend break or a couple going on the holiday of a lifetime, we want to be part of their journey to an unforgettable experience. That’s why we need you!
So, what does the role involve?
- Becoming a travel money ambassador, providing support and advice on great Travelex products and services
- Building relationships and getting to know your customer whilst providing great customer service
- Processing all foreign exchange transactions accurately and efficiently
- Delivering on key performance goals both procedural, operational and customer focused
- Processing daily online request and deliveries
- Implementing best practice around legal and regulatory standards and adhering to Travelex compliance procedures
- You are passionate about providing great customer service
- You love travel and enjoy talking to others about your travel experiences
- You have a strong eye for detail and enjoy working within policies and procedures
- You able to work under pressure but also able to keep yourself motivated during quieter periods
- You are a strong communicator, enjoy meeting new people & building relationships
So, what’s in it for you?
- We value your point of view and create an environment which enables you to achieve the highest level of performance possible
- We help you to understand the role you play in helping us go beyond for our customers and how you can contribute to Travelex’s success.
- We provide you with clarity on what ‘good’ performance looks like and give you the tools and resources required to excel in your Travelex career
- We recognise you for a job well done and celebrate your achievements.
- We provided you training and development opportunities to ensure you can flourish in your role at Travelex
Exciting? We think so! Your journey starts here, so take the first step to become part of the Travelex family by clicking apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.