Retail Skin Therapist – Part time (4 days)
£14,400 plus commission and a £600 bonus after 3 months
Dermalogica is the authority in professional skincare and our sole purpose is to empower and educate the professional skin therapist who sits at the heart of our brand and business model. Our tribe is our community of therapists both in-house, within our sales model and in our salons, spa’s and retail outlets
Do you want to be part of our tribe?
As our portfolio grows, we have an amazing opportunity to be part of the foundation team at a brand new location in Meadowhall, Sheffield. The Kiosk model will be the first of its kind situated in the centre of a busy shopping centre. We will be performing our treatments and offering our face mapping skin analysis same as we do in our flagship stores. Start date will likely be the beginning of July 2021
Given the nature of the Kiosk and the fact we will always be on show, we are looking for confident professionals who are happy to engage with customers who would ordinarily pass by, converting them to be a Dermalogica devotee.
Key Responsibilities of our Retail Skin Therapists:
- Perform all treatments and concept procedures regularly and according to the Procedures Manual unless otherwise noted by the manager.
- Our Retail Skin Therapists will take ownership of monthly targets set for the location, to include both individual and location target and keep abreast of daily goals and targets achieved.
- As a Retail Skin Therapist you will be expected to cover counter duties which include Face Mapping and Skin Bar services, taking payments, booking appointments, assisting customers with retail.
- Be available for all relevant store activities including meetings, workshops, inventory, unpacking orders, sales promotions.
- Maintain the treatment area (and other work areas) in a professional manner including stocking shelves, cleaning all the areas including the skin bar and product pool, and replenishing product.
Do you have the below skills?
- Our Retail Skin Therapists must have a Beauty Therapy qualification (NVQ level 3 or equivalent) to include electrical modalities
- Be able to work flexible hours including evenings & weekends
- Have a passion for retailing
- Be confident in traffic stopping customers
- Extremely extrovert, creative and self-motivated
What’s in it for you?
- Highest level of training at our fabulous training school
- Generous commission structure
- £600 bonus rewarded to you, halfway through your probation period!
- Free monthly product allocation
- Private healthcare and pension contribution
- 20 days paid holiday, plus birthdays off
Want to become part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success?
Apply today to join the tribe!