Are you a science graduate who is seriously considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to start your teacher training path immediately or from September at a welcoming Buckinghamshire secondary school that is part of a thriving academy trust?
Whether you are a biologist, chemist, or physicist, take the first steps towards a rewarding teaching career in this fantastic Science Graduate Trainee Teacher role!
Aspiring science teachers who hold a 1 st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see build up your teaching skills within a friendly science department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Science Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now for an immediate / September start
Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS3 – KS5 science lessons
- Focus on your science subject specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Build up your skills towards taking science lessons
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1 st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Passionate about science, STEM & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Graduate Trainee Teacher role.