Team Member – McDonald’s Full & part time seasonal positions
Stafford South Motorway Service area on theM6 between junction 15 & 14 is looking to recruit Team Members to join our growing McDonald’s team.
Due to the location of the Service area you will need to have your own transport and please note if travelling from Stafford or Stone there would be a 20 mile round journey due to the location of the Service Area
At Roadchef we pride ourselves in developing our teams and we are proud holders of the Gold Investors in People award.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role within a fast paced environment?
We are looking to hire full & part time Team Members. Being a Team Member means you are the face of our McDonald’s unit and will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times. We will provide you with excellent on-job training and support to carry out the role effectively. Training will include how to deliver excellent customer service, operational brand standards and all elements of health and food safety procedures.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary Under 19- £8.58, Over 19 – £9.28 plus many other great benefits.
- Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA
- Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available on many high street and online stores
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites
- Free car parking
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- Uniform provided
- Structured career programs
- Great training and development opportunities including internal development programmes and a variety of Apprenticeship qualifications, subject to eligibility criteria
Your responsibilities as a Team Member w ill include:
- Serving customers in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service whilst both on the till and working on the shop floor
- Ensuring all products are displayed to brand standards – perfect in every way!
- Replenishing stock and helping with deliveries
- No experience is necessary as we will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to carry out the role
Who are Roadchef Ltd
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK, our mission is to “De-stress” and “Delight” Britain’s road users. Every year we have 52 million visitors across our 30 sites, and our vision is To make Britain’s roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
Roadchef is an equal opportunity employer and as such we believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and welcome applications from all individuals.