Agua London at Sea Containers London are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Spa Receptionist to join our dedicated and astute team in the spa.
Agua London embraces a holistic outlook and a deep commitment to integrative health. Our hero treatments are designed to deliver results for each unique individual. Our curated boutique of exclusive retail offerings are drawn from local British heritage brands leading to several spa awards, including the Good Spa Guide, Conde Nast and Spa Finder.
Who are you?
- Previous Spa Reception experienced is required (must)
- Excellent guest interaction and communication skills.
- Available to work weekends and public holidays.
- An engaging, professional and fun demeanor.
- Enthusiastic to engage in regular training and development programs for the spa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for welcoming and registering all spa guests upon their arrival.
- To be knowledgeable about treatments, facilities and pricing in order to recommend accordingly to guests.
- Answer all telephone enquiries and book guests in accordingly using the Book4Time system.
- Confirm and cancel appointments as required in line with the Spa cancellation policy.
- Responsible for post treatment and after care advice for the guests before or after treatments.
- Process all payments and issue Gift Vouchers when requested.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programmes, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
Who are we?
We are a family who commit to transforming emotional connection into extraordinary experience that are memorable.
We love having fun and employee wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do! That’s why in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Weekly boot camp sessions & running club
- Big summer football tournament
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work and Season ticket loan
- Early big company staff parties (with special raffle prizes!)
- Tuesday Treats
- Christmas gifts
- Guest Experience after probation that includes 1 free night stay for 2 including dinner, breakfast and a drink in one of our amazing bars!
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms, restaurant and bars and in our sister hotels overseas (Europe and USA)
- Discounts in treatments in our Spa
- Discounted rates in our Curzon cinema
- Free meals on duty (free ice-cream!)
- Uniforms and in-house dry-cleaning provided
- Bespoke training programs (2 day special welcome program; English classes; Emotional Intelligence training among many more!)
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system for internal progression
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony with special accolades
- 28 days’ holiday (increasing based on length of service)
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time)… Southend on Sea, United Kingdom Published 23 hours ago
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time) – Dolphin Court – £10.65 Per Hour Livability Dolphin Court in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, provides person-centred, responsive, residential and nursing care. The home is ...