Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland is ready to receive applications from exceptional, talented individuals eager to join our legendary team.
Spa Receptionists are responsible for maximising the revenue of the spa through effective scheduling, yield management and sales. As an Associate for the spa this role ensures outstanding five star guest relations, delivering Luxury Collection brand standards at Spa Reception. Responsible for the guest’s arrival experience and maintain high standards of guest expectations throughout their stay.
- Maintain a treatment and retail knowledge with the ability to accurately describe benefits and prices.
- Up sell current spa promotions/packages whilst ensuring uptake is recorded accurately.
- Encourage clients to return by recommending an ongoing treatment programme, inviting guests to rebook.
- Maintain the highest standard of guest service by following Luxury Collection standards and displaying genuine care and attention to detail. Knowledge of up to date resort activities & all outlets within the resort.
- Obtain and accurately record all relevant guest information including contact details, credit card details and requests/preferences.
- Prepare all guest correspondence and administration as per brand standards and ensure excellent presentation.
- Must be eligible to work within the UK.
- Must have strong English communications skills- both written and spoken.
- Must be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all.
- Previous experience of a role within a similar environment is preferred but not essential.
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
- Uniforms – a uniform will be provided and selected items will be laundered at the Company’s expense.
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering a range of Employee Assistance Help Lines.
- Resort Facilities – free use of resort facilities including the Golf facilities (certain restrictions apply).
- On-going company Training and Development.Explore Rate – Discounted Hotel Rooms