LOVE SPORT? CUSTOMER FOCUSED? LOOKING FOR THE NEXT STEP WITHIN YOUR RETAIL CAREER?
IF YES, THIS IS THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!
As a Sports Leader your responsibility will be to make your sport accessible within your community by sharing the benefits of your sport with others. Once you have mastered the in store basics, you will have the freedom to think outside the box, choose what you sell and how, building your business from the ground up.
What will you benefit from?
- Career progression – At Decathlon, you choose your own career path, so whether you aspire to become a Store Manager or our CEO – we’ll support you the whole way!
- Share holding & Profit sharing scheme – We’re one big international family who exclusively co-owns our business and shares the profit we make with our employees.
- We play Sports together and have regular team socials!
- Cycle to work scheme – At least 25% discount on a bike of your choice.
- 30% staff discount on our Decathlon products
Discover more of our company benefits here.
- Team Player -The business and the customer always comes first, together with your colleagues you will ensure that your in-store business is commercial and efficient day to day.
- Digital – As the retail continues to evolve, you will have the freedom to discover new ways to build your brand through social media and other digital channels.
- Partnerships- Once your business is thriving in store and online, you can reach out into your community and work with your local sport clubs/schools/businesses to develop partnerships. Here is where you will apply your networking skills in order to strengthen your brand and to make your sport accessible within your community.
- Customer Service – Your customers will always be your number one priority, you will have the means to listen to their feedback in order to make improvements to your business. At Decathlon we ensure that all our customers remain loyal through our Satisfied or Satisfied policy.
- Brand – You will build the best product offering for your customer. You’ll choose all of your ranges within your sport, adapting your business to the current market. You will organise events in your local area to increase brand awareness and customer participation in sport.
Who are you?
- Someone looking to take the next step within their retail career.
- Commercially focused with a desire to take on further resonspbility.
- Open-minded with a natural sense of service to help others.
- Self-motivated with a clear passion for sport.
- Team player who thrives in fast paced and changing environments.
- Digitally competent with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
As a Sports Leader you will be required to work usual retail hours including evenings and weekends. The role will be shop-floor based with full Covid-19 safety regulations and precautions in place. The safety of our teammates and customers is our main priority during these times.
IF YOU LOVE SPORT AND WANT TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER IN AN EXCITING BUSINESS, APPLY TODAY!