Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant
£22,500 – £26,000 Basic Salary + Commission + Benefits
Our client is an internationally recognised Legal Recruitment Firm, recruiting the highest calibre of fully qualified solicitors from around the world for the most prestigious global firms and some of the most widely recognised global corporations. They place legal professionals all the way from paralegals and newly qualified solicitors, to general counsel and partners in silver circle and magic circle firms. Our client is looking for graduates to join their team as Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultants. Due to their success, our client is expanding their business moving into new and exciting markets and looking to increase their personnel. Due to this growth our client has set up a Fast Track Programme, meaning Trainee Recruitment Consultants have outstanding career progression opportunities. Successful and hardworking Trainee Consultants can quickly move up in the company, becoming Senior Consultant within their first three years earning £65,000 OTE.
Our client offers a friendly and dynamic office environment, within the challenging and rewarding nature of Legal Recruitment. Trainee Legal Consultants will receive excellent training both externally and internally. Along with this, our client believes in treating their employees like adults, you will not be micro managed, and you will have the freedom and trust to pursue your own projects. This will ensure you develop the skills and confidence to be able to take full advantage of the great incentives this company offers. Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultants with our client have great earning potentials, the ability to earn over £15k in commission in your first year.
An ideal Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Enthusiastic and charismatic with excellent communication skills. Able approach clients and candidates to build strong, long lasting relationships.
- Motivated and driven, with a strong work ethic and the ability to hit targets.
- An interest in the legal industry.
- Resilient, determined and able to keep going when things do not go as expected.
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above from a top University.
The roles of a Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant consist of:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
If you are a hardworking and driven graduate with a passion for the legal world and looking for a career with fantastic progression and earning opportunities, then APPLY NOW to be a Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant.