Please note that because of government funding, candidates must be 19-24 years old and must live in the UK.
Trainee Business Administrator Simply Finance
Provide professional administration support and perform all necessary tasks as requested by the Associate Business Manager or Senior Leadership Team. Undertake a full range of administrative duties to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Academy. This is an unpaid opportunity.
28 Mar 2021
- Training provider
Let Me Play Ltd
- Traineeship sector
Education and Training
- Weekly hours
- 18-20 hours in a professional setting, with 1-2 days of study time, exact days and hours TBC
- Expected duration
- Possible start date
30 Mar 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4 (A level)?
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
- Maths and English if required
- Practical experience
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Opportunities to apply for further apprenticeship opportunities or possible direct employment with placement school.
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Simply offers an alternative financial model to banks, and we look beyond a balance sheet and credit rating. We consider a customer’s potential and work with them to identify and implement the best solution to help them succeed. Because our highly experienced sales team is made up of people that come from the industries they are now lending to, they understand the day-to-day challenges that businesses face. And our dedicated support teams will guide customers through the process, helping them every step of the way.
Simply has now recruited over 95 of the best people in the industry and attracted more than 2500 customers across a variety sectors including manufacturing, construction, transport and recycling. We are majority-owned by a Cabot Square Capital fund.
In addition, nurturing young people is something we do as standard. We have a wealth of vibrant and fresh new talent emerging and are fully committed to developing them.
5th Floor, Harling House,
47 – 51 Great Suffolk St,
London, SE1 0BS
Requirements and prospects
- Working at or towards national occupational standards (NOS) in information and library services, archive services and records management, knowledge/skills equivalent to current national qualifications Level 2
- Knowledge of procedures for use of library resources, cataloguing, assisting users
- Good IT skills
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Willingness to work flexibly in order to meet tight deadlines and develop the service
- Commitment to team working
- Willingness to undertake further training as required
- Short periods of increased physical effort e.g. carrying resources
None specified. This message will not appear on the vacancy when it goes live
Things to consider
Please consider the commute to and from the work placement
Questions for candidates
Why do you feel you would benefit from a Traineeship?
Why do you want to start your career as a Business Administrator?
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 6 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.