Close Brothers Premium Finance
Training Coordinator – Part Time
Competitive Basic Salary + Discretionary Annual Bonus + Benefits
Wednesday 30 June 2021
About the Company
We help businesses and individuals pay their insurance premiums by spreading the cost over regular instalments. Premium finance is a convenient alternative to paying in one lump sum, allowing customers to manage their finances more easily or free up capital for other uses. With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, Close Brothers Premium Finance is a leading provider of premium finance. We provide expert support and service to over 2,000 brokers across the UK and Ireland. Close Brothers Premium Finance is part of Close Brothers, a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading. This provides financial stability so that we can offer our customers the best products, and we pride ourselves on giving both our brokers and their clients the best possible service and support.
About the Role
As Training Coordinator within Close Brothers Premium Finance, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of our online learning system Learn Upon. You will be managing our E-learning training inbox on a daily basis, collating training outcomes and liaising with our brokers to share exam results and certificates for training delegates.
You will be supporting and working closely with the Training Manager to collate data and information to seek out training opportunities and measure success. Paying close attention to detail and presenting trends to required standard.
- Monitor E-learning training inbox, action training queries & requests
- Manage e-learning registrations on Learn Upon and other platforms and ensure learners are issued with the appropriate information/joining instructions
- Collate course completions and administer exam results and certificates to delegates
- Updating training tracker with delegates who have completed an E-learning course and provide feedback to Sales Managers/Stakeholders
- Assist with On-boarding new brokers to an LMS course, by emailing and calling brokers to provide a brochure and get their ‘buy-in’.
- Keep relevant stakeholders updated with newly on-boarded brokers.
- Work closely with the team to identify external training needs by using data from Tableau and other platforms.
- Measure success and impact by using data from Tableau and other platforms to share with managers/stakeholders
- Develop collaborative partnerships with stakeholders (Internal & External)
- Keep up to date with the different platforms and tools, such as Learn Upon, WebEx, Microsoft, Talking Slides, Tableau & our Intranet – Jive.
- Promote training and team on our internal intranet page
- Support the planning of training for the team when required
- Take minutes in team meeting
- Ad-Hoc administration duties using MS Excel and other in-house systems
Skills & Experience
- Strong detailed planning, time management and organisational skills
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, proactive approach, with the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Learning Management systems
- Experience in designing slides with PowerPoint
- Experience working in projects and/or training coordination within the advertising or marketing industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Rewards and Benefits
At Close Brothers we recognise the value of a work life balance, and have put together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension – Group Stakeholder Pension Plan; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance – 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offering , information available upon request
As an employer, Close Brothers is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce. We provide equality of opportunity and will aim to ensure that no employee’s or candidates are subject to discrimination on grounds of any characteristics including but not withstanding gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, working pattern, caring responsibilities, political beliefs.
*Agencies who contact the hiring manager directly regarding this role will be removed from the PSL or banned from it moving forward*