We’re looking for part time waiting staff to join our team in Manchester.
To be considered, you’ll ideally have at least a year of experience in a busy, high profile restaurant and have a passion for food and people. Along with your natural flair for first class service and hospitality you’ll be consistent, reliable and excited to be a key part of a happy and supportive team.
When you join you will have access to a generous package of benefits, including:
• 50% off food in our restaurants for two people (four if you want to bring your family)
• Wear your own clothes to work – no uniform
• All of the service charge goes to the people who work in our restaurants, including everyone who works in the kitchen
• Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
• 24/7 access to our employee support helplines including free counselling, financial and legal advice
• Access to BUPA cash plan: money back on dentist and optician costs, physio, prescriptions and therapies
• An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
• 28 days’ holiday that include service charge
• Lots of training to develop yourself personally and professionally
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.
Work somewhere awesome:
Careers with Hawksmoor are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). The Sunday Times has recognised us in their Best Companies awards, for nine years in a row, as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
Hawksmoor Manchester is a multi-award winning, 140-cover restaurant located in a late Victorian courthouse on Deansgate, next door to Spinningfields. Our aim is to serve the best steaks in Manchester with the best people making and serving them